Sharing Files Between one Android Device to Another Android Device is always easy, By using the old sharing way I mean Bluetooth you can share files between two mobile. Bluetooth is the best option to share Files Because If you have old Basic Feature Phone, then this is the last opportunity to share Files. But Bluetooth is too old no-one uses this feature. Nowadays we guy aware a new term called “wifi.” That allows us to Wirelessly transfer files from android to PC.
Wifi is a facility allowing computers, smartphones, or other devices to connect to the Internet or communicate with one another wirelessly within a particular area. I know this thing you guys already knows. Ok, let’s come to the point I was talking about Transfer Files From Android to PC.
want to transfer Files from Android to PC what comes in your mind?
Don’t worry Guys if you are using an Andriod device then you have a solution for each & every Problem.In this article, I will be telling you about the easiest methods to transfer files from android to PC. Am going to tell you guys about two Android App that allows you to transfer files from android to PC by using wifi Option. Ok Without Wasting your Geek time let’s bounce towards Wirelessly transfer files from android to PC.
How to Wirelessly transfer files from Android to PC
SHAREit: File Transfer, Sharing
The Best Thing About SHAREit Android App is It’s Allows Cross-platform sharing for phones & computers & tablets, Android & iOS & Windows Phone & Windows XP/7/8.
Step By Step to Wirelessly transfers files from android to PC by Using SHAREit Android App.
If you want to transfer Files From Android to Android, then this is Best App to transfer,.For Transferring you need to install SHAREit Android App in Both Devices.
But If you want to Wirelessly transfer files from android to PC, then install SHAREit Software in your PC.
- Now Open SHAREit Android App on your Android Device you can see two options click on send.
- Now Select File or apps that you want to Share or transfer.
- Now click on next.
- Now click on Connect to PC.
- Now it will ask you to connect in new connect way to click on the go.
- Now Open SHAREit Software in the computer.
- Now just click on computer image in SHAREit Computer code a barcode will Generate.
- Now in Android Device Click on Scan to connect.
- Now Scan That QR- Code Using your Mobile.
- Done You are Connected & your File transfer will start.
Xender : File Transfer, Sharing
Xender is also Provide Same Feature, But the best thing I like about Xender is If we want to Wirelessly transfer files from android to PC then we don’t need to download any software on the computer.We Need Only a web Browser to connect Xender App to the computer.
Xender Android App Download.
- First Download & Install This Awesome App on your Android Device
- Now Open web.xender.com in your Computer.
- Now Open App & click on rocket icon in Android App
- Now click on PC/Mac
- Now Click on Scan.
- Now Scan QR – Code that you can see on web Browser.
- Done Now you Are Connected.
- And you can see All Files of your Device
- Click on Any File then click on Download Icon.